TYCTI <> USER INSURANCE AGREEMENT FORM
Click here to download a copy of the TYCTI Insurance agreement form>>>
If you want to register and become a member of TYEN CLUB, and you would love us (“The Young Creative Thinkers Initiative”) as a legal organization to safeguard the usage of your membership fee for the first 12 months period, please follow these instructions below:
- You MUST have consciously read and acknowledged the Terms and Conditions, Refund Policies, Privacy Policies, and every other relevant page as shown on the TYEN CLUB website.
- You MUST have registered at the TYEN CLUB website and paid the total sum of 50,000naira directly to either the company’s bank account or the CLUB’s bank account not more than 30days before filling and submitting this form to [email protected].
- You MUST download and print (in coloured using A4 paper size) the sealed agreement form online through this link or visit any of our company’s offices to get a copy of the agreement form, then fill, sign, scan, and submit online through the provided email above.
- After filling and signing the agreement form, you MUST scan the original coloured copy with all required details intact, save it as a PDF file, attaching your clear evidence of payment as a separate file, and submit them to [email protected].
- After submission, you will need to wait for a minimum of 30 business days for the management to review your details, and after all necessary verification, you will get an acknowledgment reply to your message confirming that your insurance is sealed with The Young Creative Thinkers Initiative and your membership is covered.
NOTE: Not until you’ve gotten this acknowledgment reply in (5), your membership is not been covered with this refund insurance policy from The Young Creative Thinkers Initiative. However, everyone’s membership fee is safe and we promise to always be of good ratings with our services by showing visible results without compromise (whether you are insured or not).
DISCLAIMER: “The Young Creative Thinkers Initiative – R.C. no: 127873” is not an Insurance company. We are a regulated non-governmental organization; but since we are the one powering TYEN CLUB, we agree to take all responsibilities of failure and pledge to refund all membership fees to any eligible member of the club in respect to this REFUND TERMS & CONDITIONS herein.